Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Been Away

Ok I know I said at the start of the year I was on it and going to do a blog post every week and then February and March happened and that's when it all went wrong. Both my mum and I had two months of doing other things and that's when it went wrong. My mum and dad check my blog posts before they go live and as they were both busy they didn't have to check them, but once they are not as busy they get back to checking them, so that means I am back to writing them.

Over February and March I have done a few things. I have been to the Royal Albert Hall with my school choir to sing and also my dad played. We went to Devon to see my cousins and stayed in a lovely place with a hot tub and overlooked sheep. I have done lots of dancing to get ready for the competition coming up and spent a lot of time at home playing games with my family.

So even though it's only been three months into the year I have done a few things. I can't wait to see what the rest of the year will bring.

Hugs
Summer

As always here is one of my YouTube videos. It would be great if you can go and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment