Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Yes it’s been a while

 So I am back with this little blog,  it’s been about a year to a year and a half since I’ve done anything with my blog.  But I am pretty excited to be able to come back to it now.  I have now finished primary school and is now heading into my first year of high school.  Which I am excited about but also very nervous about.

   So here is what I have been up to the last year.  Not much really I had my year six SATs at school which was a lot of work. And I passed all of them which I’m very happy about.  I’m so glad of that out of the way.
    I have been to Disneyland Paris for a little break with my family as my mum and dad wanted to treat me and so they went to Norway for 10 year wedding anniversary  And left me staying with my Nanny. 

   Also over the summer holidays I’ve done a robotics and engineering course at the Imperial College London,for a week.  And when I was in London we went to see the Disney pop-up shop  also saw the musical Wicked in the West End.  And I little bits like that.
   It’s now summer holidays and I only have five days left until I go into high school so now is just chilling at home getting ready for high school making sure I have all the uniform and all the stationery I need.

  I plan to carry on doing this blog at least ones a week. As long as I keep up with all my school work and other thing that I do.

 That’s it for now for a little update

 Little Miss P

No comments:

Post a Comment