Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

New Tsum Tsum

I have some lovely new Tsum Tsums that I have got over the last few months.


So I thought I'd tell you the new ones that I have.
The first one is Pinocchio. I actually don't think I have seen this film but I do know of the film, I love the way they have put his big pointy nose on there and I love the colour of his bright yellow top.
I have a new princess collection and that is Princess Jasmine, I do enjoy the film Aladdin. And it's always great to have a new princess in my collection. 
I have added my first villain to the collection, Ursula from The Little Mermaid, she is one of my favourite villains of all time. They have made her so well in a Tsum Tsum and I love it the way they made her face purple. Carrying on with The Little Mermaid I have Flounder, he is Ariel's friend. This
Tsum Tsum is full of lovely bright colours.
I have a new Winnie the Pooh one to add to my collection too, it's Eeyore who is the saddest character out of Winnie the Pooh and all I really want to do is give him a big hug.
Now another new princess that has been added to my collection is Rapunzel. I love the way they have done her hair, they have made it long and they have put pretty flowers in it. I absolutely love this one. 
Now onto The Lion King, I have Simba. Not too much to really say about this one other than it looks like a lion!
And the last one to add to my collection is Christophe from Frozen, I don't have many boy Tsum Tsums so it's nice to add him to my collection.

Here is the Video of all my New Tsum Tsum I hope you all enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment