Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Princess Tsum Tsum Box


As you all know by now I love Disney Tsum Tsums, so when Clintons brought out this box of Princess Tsum Tsums I knew I had to ask for it. As I have been good, I  got it!

You get 6 Princess Tsum Tsums... Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel and Jasmine. They are all so cute and will look great in my collection. I have to say my favourite has to be Belle with her beautiful eyes and her yellow dress. I think it would be cute if they did a Belle in her blue dress as well.

I really like Ariel as well and the way they have done her tail, it just looks really cute at the bottom of the Tsum Tsum. I think they have done her hair with the little star fish very well. They are my two favourite ones. I will have to show you all my collection soon in a blog post, it may be a long one if I do that though, hehe :-)

Here is a little video That I did I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment