Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Cath Kidston Tea Set


I wanted to show you all this lovely tea set that I got. I had some money left from Christmas so I bought myself this Cath Kidston play tea set. I think it cost about £20 in the shops and online.

The tea set comes with its own teapot, four cups, four plates, a milk jug and a sugar jug. Obviously I don't put milk or sugar in them as they are just a play set. The thing I find most cute is that it also comes with four little teabags. And they are pink and white so go perfectly with this set. The design on the set is pretty flowers on a white background, I think they have done that so the flowers stand out. And it also comes with own little box where you can put the tea set once you have finished playing with it.


I like to listen to my music playing with my teddy bears, even sometimes mum and dad come and join in the tea party. None of my friends have played that yet because I'm little bit scared they might break it as it's made of China and it's very fragile. Mummy says I should look after it well as it's a really nice thing to have. So after I'm done playing with it it always goes back in the box and back on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment