Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

July Lookover

July has been a month of ups and downs,
it's the last month of being in school till we break up for the summer holidays, so school is getting things sorted. We have been tested lots and silly little things like that. In the last few weeks of school it's normally parties, watching movies and sports day and I really don't like sports day, well I don't anymore. I broke my wrist. I survived the first half of sports day, but I didn't come off well on the second half, I will go into this in more detail but all I will say now is that it really hurt, and I had to wear my cast for four weeks. That means I had to skip dancing and acro which I love, but on a good note I got to miss PE lessons, which I don't like doing.

I've been on a daddy and daughter day today, we went to see Minions 3 and had Zizzi, which was lovely. We picked up mummy on the way home at about 11:30, she was at the pub with her friends. We also went along to Southend one evening as a family and we played on the beach for a bit. I still had my cast on then so I couldn't actually go in the sea, or get too much sand in my cast as it would have got really, really sore.

Not much else has happened this month which I am happy about. I can't wait until August as it is my birthday month and also my mummy's birthday. Oh yeah and no school.

No comments:

Post a Comment