Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

August Lookover





August was full of lots of fun, as we didn't have any school, which was actually great. We went on a little holiday to Scotland, for h we spent a lot of time in the car as it was a lot of driving. Also I stayed at my cousins for a few nights as my mum had to look after my cousins and my auntie was at work. I went to Paradise Wildlife Park, had some bowling fun and had lots of mummy and daughter time making cakes and doing crafts in the house as some of the weather was not great.

  It was also my birthday and my mummy's too, it was mine first and then my mum's two days after. That's the week my dad had off work so we did quite a few things that week.

Overall I had a fantastic August, bit of a shame that we are back at school but it's only 6 weeks until our next week off.





No comments:

Post a Comment