Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

What I would like for Christmas


There are only a few things that I would like for Christmas and I think I have been good this year.

1) I would like a bit of Lego
I need a new one to do. There is this one, it's the Lego Friends Heartlake Shopping Mall. It's a really big set and should last me a while.


2)  Painting things
I love doing crafty things at home on my own or with my mummy and daddy, so I need some new things to do that with, as I am running out of things like glue and other things like that.

3) Play-Doh set 
I have been seeing lots of Play-Doh sets on youtube at the moment and would love one of them. I have seen this cool one, it's a Sweet Shop that makes perfect twist ice cream. It just looks like so much fun.


4) Things for my Baby Annabell
I love my Baby Annabell. I have had her for a very long time so I would like some new things for her, not sure what kind of things though, maybe some new clothes.

That's all I am after from Father Christmas. I know he has so many children to go and see so I don't think I will get everything as he is really busy. But I have been a good girl this year so I hope to get at least one or two of them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Summer. Really hope you get all you want this Christmas. I think craft gifts are great fun, so fingers crossed you get some paints and glue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely list. I'm sure if you've been a good girl this year you'll see some of these things this Christmas.

    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete