Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Princesses I Met




While I was at Disney I met so many princesses including my favourite one. But let's start from the beginning in order of the princesses I saw.

The first one I saw was Cinderella, I met her twice, once in the Princess Pavilion, another time when I had breakfast at Cinderella's Castle. She welcomed us and then we had a photo taken.
Next up is Rapunzel, I met her at the same time as I met Cinderella, I love Rapunzel she is mummy's favourite one. And I love her dress, it is very pretty and it looks like she can do lots of fun things in it. On this day is the first princess I met, it was when we stayed late in the park and we saw that Elsa and Anna had no queue to meet them even though I was very tired mummy thought it was a good idea as the queue is normally 2 hours and it was only going to take five minutes. So we got in the queue and I met them. I was super nervous to meet them though but extremely happy that I did. Straight after Anna I met Elsa. If you're going to meet Anna then you must meet Elsa! She is not my favourite one out of them so I wasn't as excited to see Elsa as I was Anna but she looks pretty cool in her dress. And I know, Elsa is not a princess she is a queen.

Now I met a bunch of princesses at Cinderella's Royal Table, obviously the first Princess I met was Cinderella at the door, but after that I met Snow White. Snow White is Daddy's favourite and I've got a lovely photo with her there and she seems very nice. After that it was Princess Aurora, Princess Jasmine and then Ariel. She didn't have her tail on and she was walking around in her pretty dress with her legs out. I think she was my favourite one out of them was though as I love the film The Little Mermaid.
After that I met Ariel again but this time she had her tail on. It was another time where it was late and the queue was only a few minutes long. I really wanted to meet her while she had her tail on.

The next two princesses I met when I went to Epcot for the day, and this princess I was super excited about. She is not my favourite one but we have been doing a school play about her just before we left and it's Mulan. I even told her about my school play and she seemed pretty excited about it as well. She is so pretty and I got the best hug.
The last princess I saw was Belle. Belle is my favourite princess, I met her when she was in her blue dress and got the photo of her and a signature then. I met her by the lake in Epcot and it was lovely. She's my favourite one and I'll so glad that I've got to meet her in person.
Those were all the princesses that I got to meet. I saw all the ones that I wanted to. It would've been nice to see Princess Tiana as I really like that film. Maybe when I next go :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment