Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Halloween T-Shirts

Hi Everyone


I had my friend over at the other day and mummy was very kind and brought us some t-shirt and some fabric paint, We picked them up from hobby craft we pickup up a glitter white Glitter Green and a black I was only meant to get three but Daddy let me pick up one more and he saw this Glow in dark yellow one, hehe


So We have the tops the Glitter and a pencil mummy draw to deigns for us to paint on so it was like colour me in just on a t-shirt I had a spider and my friend had some bats on it we both had Happy Halloween written on it, 


It was really fun to do and first of all it was hard so Mummy had to show us what to do and how to work the paint, We did some of it then we had a little rest and played up stairs in my room then we came back a little bit later and finished it off .


I think we did a really good and I have to say I like my one best, Mine one is the one with the spider on it  I just really like the way he hangs down from the O and has a little smile on his face. As his a nice spider I Painted his eyes in the glow in the dark paint. and did the ghost in a glitter paint on the outside of him and then glow in dark inside him. So when its dark outside people will see the ghost and the eyes of my spider,

Hope you all like them and and I will leave a video below so you can see us doing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment