Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Helping in the Garden


Daddy has been hard at work making our Garden look good for the summer and of course for our Summer BBQ.

I may not be able to do much to help him and Mummy but I am trying where I can. I did help take the wood out of the van, and have helped dig up some of the mud, also helped get all the weeds out of the back bit of the garden so we could put new Fence Panels up. So the people in the garden behind ours can't see into our garden now.

Daddy is doing really well, now he's kind of on a roll I think that's what mummy says anyway. He has put down quite a bit the decking and the things underneath it (I can't remember what they're called). And he has to use a big saw so I have to be really quiet when he uses it so doesn't cut his finger off.  The neighbour three doors down is a builder and he's been helping us out by letting us use some funky tools to put the screws in more easily.

I can't wait to see it all done. Mummy said that we could have more barbecues out there and get little chairs on the decking too. That will be so cool and Mummy said will be able to have more dinners outside too.

My spring look book, please come over a take a look. It's really fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment