Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Sports Day 2015



It was school sports day on the Friday 26th June. I am still on the green team and we normally do OK. We get points throughout the school year and at the end of sports day we found out which team had won. Last year we, the green team, won woohoo, and guess what we did it again... we had the most points out of the whole school.

It was a fun day. I enjoyed the morning the most as we had throw the wellies, the egg & spoon race and some other funny ones like that. In the afternoon our Mummy and Daddy could come and watch and of course my Mummy came to watch but Daddy had to work. He said he might be able to see me next year if I tell him sooner.

So in the afternoon it was a lot of throwing games and we got very hot, as it was a really hot day. But I did have sunscreen on and had lots to drink. Mummy even got me an double ice-cream after school and I really needed it.

Here is my YouTube video, hope you enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment