Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Nearly on Holiday

                                                   
                                                         Not long now until I am on
holiday and I am so excited. I am not going to lie I am super nervous too as I have never been on a plane. We dropped my Nanna off at the airport the other day and I saw three planes. They looked really big but Mummy said that the one will be going on is going to be a lot bigger.

We have three seats in the middle of the plane, I will have my Mummy and Daddy next to me, I really want to know what it feels like. I have been told that my tummy will flip like going fast over a bump in the road and that it will very noisy. The flight is about 6 hours so I have a few things that I still need to get like a magazine, some sweets and may be some other things but I'm not sure what. I will be taking my pencil case with a few bits in.

We still need to pack and I think Mummy is starting it this week. I want to help her, well that's if she lets me. I think she will have to pack two different types of clothes, winter ones and some spring ones. I think we can get it all in our suitcases.

I can't wait! I will do another one in two weeks to see how I am feeling then.

Here is a little video why not take a look x

No comments:

Post a Comment