Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

I Am Now 8


I am now 8 years old. I love being a year older, I don't know why but I just feel like I can do things that I couldn't do before. I didn't get up to much this birthday as I have had a lovely party every year since I was born. So this year we just had some fun at home and it was lovely, I also got some lovely birthday gifts but that will be in a different blog post.

On my birthday we went to see Finding Dory with mum and dad and also my nanny came along too, so everyone who was with me when I was born other than the midwife etc. The film is great and I really liked it. We also went to one of my favourite places to eat and that is Toby Carvery, for lunch after the film.

I had a lovely day with my family and love spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment