Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful



1) No more School
 I have finished school. On the 19th July it was my last day in year three, I was a little bit upset but also very grateful that I had a good year and worked hard. My reading has gone up a level and my maths is a lot better.

2) Pool Fun
We got invited to go to mummy's friend's house and they have a pool, so we I spent most of the afternoon in the pool with my friends.

3) Playdoh Fun
I asked for Playdoh for my birthday and I got some. I love playing with it, so thank you everyone who got me some. I love the Princess Set I got.

4)  Fun with My Cousins
My cousins came down to our house (14/8/16) and we went to a little free farm to see some little sheep and then got to play some football and play on the trampoline with them in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment