Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Birthday Party

The other night I had one of my friend's birthday parties. Let's call her dancing S. As you know I don't use real names in my blogs. She turned nine years old and her mum hired out a room in the pub nearby only five minutes from my house and right opposite the school. And of course I got dressed up in a nice outfit. My mum was also invited as she is friends with dancing S's mum.

When we got there I saw a photo booth. I've got a few photos with my friends, there was also a garden out the back with trampolines, footballs and other fun outdoor things. I spent a lot of time out there. There were so many balloons as well and we all know how much I love balloons. She even had a Pinata but there was nowhere to hang it up so her mum in the end just threw all the sweets in the air and we had to catch them. I was in the perfect location for this, right in the middle and instead of trying to catch them I went straight to the floor to pick up the ones that everyone missed. I've got lots of my favourite sweets.

 We didn't end up leaving the party until about 9 o'clock. Mum dropped me home and she went back just for one more drink with her friends. It was a fantastic party. Oh, thank you very much dancing S, and happy birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment