Pages

Wednesday 4 October 2017

September Lookover

What can I say about September? Well I've been back to school and it's going okay, well more than okay. I'm doing pretty well at school, we have to do something called Manga High for Maths homework at this moment in time and I am 8th in the whole entire school, which is pretty good. Over the next week I will try and work my way up into the top five. We also do a reading scheme at school. So far I have read four books and have passed all my books. I'm going to try and keep on top of that, as
I would really like to read 20 by the time we break up for Christmas.

  I had a friend's birthday party to go to this month and also I went to a birthday party with my parents for one of my dad's friends. It was my daddy's birthday too!

At school we had a really random school trip to the local library, not entirely sure why we had this trip but we had it. And we had a Vikings banquet at school. All it was, was that we dressed up as Vikings and had a packed lunch in the School hall instead of the dining hall. We are supposedly having another Vikings day in October.

  I have been doing lots of dance practice, as I have a competition coming up in October. I think it's on the 8th in the afternoon.

That's all for September, let's get ready for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment