Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

I am back and ready

I am ready for 2018. At the end of 2017 I had a little rest from blogging and YouTube, as I was just having lots of family fun. Of course I plan to have lots more in 2018 but this year I want to plan ahead for my YouTube and blog, I really enjoy doing both of them. Sometimes it can get in the way of other things but my mum says if I plan ahead with it, it shouldn't get in the way too much. My mum doesn't like it when I want to film a video and not do my homework.

So my plan for 2018 is to do one blog post a week and that will be every Wednesday and also a YouTube video a week, which will also be live on Wednesday. As I write this in December I should have at least three blog posts scheduled to go up in January and also have three YouTube videos scheduled to go up in January. And at the time of writing, there is already one YouTube video scheduled for 17th. I am pretty proud about that as I'm already ahead.

As I am getting older my blog post and my YouTube will be getting older things on them too. They will still be stuff that I'm into and I am continuing to do what I read each month. Even though I'm not a big reader I'm trying to get more into reading. Also I love clothing and shoes, so I'm hoping to show you more of my clothes on here. As always I have a love for Disney, so expect lots more Disney things.

I'm not too sure what else I will be putting on here just yet, I'm just going to put things that I want to though, I'm not going to follow any trends unless I like them. I am just going to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment