Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Getting ready for the Royal Albert Hall



I will going to the Royal Albert hall to sing with my School, I can't wait and I am so excited. All the schools in my area that take part in the choir get to do a big performance there where we all sing the same songs together. I have never done this before.

My daddy has done this many times when he was at school. He even got to compose and conduct his own music there when he was little in the year 2000. He said he will always remember it. It's something I bet you would never forget.

We have been given our songs to practice and even been given a recorder to learn a song on. I am not good at this and am in need of practice a lot. I think I have the first three notes down but I still have a lot to do.

Mummy, Daddy and Nanny said that they will come and watch me, and daddy said it will be a full on day. I can't wait to do it and I hope it will be very fun.

That's it for now. I will let you know how it goes.




2 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing thing to do! Your parents must be so proud :) I hope it goes well, just keep practising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really exciting opportunity: a real honour. You must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete