Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Top five Disney characters

We all know how much I love Disney.
So here I am telling you who my top five Disney characters are, starting from number five.

5 - Baloo from The Jungle Book, because he is so happy in the film and he always has a smile on his face, so it always makes me put a smile on my face. It always seems to see the lighter side of life too.

4 - Tinkerbell from Peter Pan and her own films. She is a very nice character and most of the time happy but she does have a very cheeky side and has a great group of friends around her to help her out. She also has a great dress that's a lovely colour green, and her shoes are so cute.

3 - Mickey Mouse himself. He had to be in this list somewhere as he is the main man, if it wasn't for him there wouldn't be any of the other characters. He is a very kind character and he has a great imagination too, have you seen how many outfits he has?

2 - Tigger is an absolute fruit loop. You can't help but love Tigger, he's always happy, jolly and bouncing around, always playing with his friends Winnie the Pooh and Piglet and of course all the others. Winnie the Pooh films are great and I also love to sing the song "The wonderful thing about Tigger is that Tigger is a wonderful thing".

1 - Belle, I really like Belle because she is my favourite Disney Princess. For a start the film is fantastic, she is very down to earth and gets to know people and things before she decides if she likes them on not. Also her dress is one the best dresses that Disney has come up with, probably helps that yellow is my favourite colour. I could watch this film over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment